Surgery-Update 2

Monitor indicated at 9:36 AM that surgery has started. Here we go...

Comments

Jenn said…
Peter, thanks for updating...I've been praying since I woke up...
The Fitzsimons said…
We will be watching your blog and praying for Katie and you throughout the day. May God's blessings be upon you. K, Stuart and Lannon.
Tisha said…
Peter,
I have been praying and so have others I know that don't even know you guys. I know God will use this to show His glory.
Tisha
Katie said…
Thank you! It's been humbling to think that there are people that we don't even know, literally around the world, taking time out of their day to stop and pray on our behalf. I just can't even put it into words how that's impacted us. Thank you.

Peter
Morgan said…
i'm praying nonstop!
JP and Dixie said…
Covering you guys in prayer! I have been praying non stop. Thanks for the updates it lets me know how to pray.
Dixie

Popular posts from this blog

grand opening

upcoming surgery

hurry up and wait... surgery pushed back 1 day!