The midwife did tell us that they are not willing to take on my case, due to my cardiac history, so we're trying to decide on an OB/GYN. I was sad to hear that, as I've heard such good things about the midwives from my friends; although I'm thankful that they are honest to hand me off to be in a higher level of care. Not sure if I'll be treated as "high risk" yet, but we'll see what our new OB/GYN has to say.
It was so wonderful to see the little heart moving... can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. My current prediction is boy. Peter would really like a boy. We're going to hold off on telling Elena at least until after the first trimester is over... maybe longer if we can contain ourselves in an effort to make the wait not so long for her.