in HIS hands

Although, we're all praying for the surgeon and nurses, I am reminded this evening that it is HIS hands that will heal me. Tonight I go to sleep in peace. Peace that passes all understanding... I'm not in tears, not anxious, not worrying about what tomorrow will bring. I can only explain this peace as my first miracle of healing... healing from anxiety and fear. Tonight, I rest knowing the Lord is near to me. We feel the prayers and ask for your continued prayers tomorrow. There have been so many wonderful Scripture verses that have been shared and I have been encouraged by. Thanks everyone! I'm off for a good nights sleep... Peter will update you all tomorrow.

My Prayer:
My desire is for healing, Lord. I pray that you might be my Surgeon tomorrow. Step in and do your thing! I praise you for your peace. Thank you for the amazing support of family, friends and strangers. I faith that you will be with me, when no one else is there. I delight in knowing I can trust in you. I will give you all the glory. Amen

Comments

Morgan said…
Amen! Sleep well, my friend! I will continue to pray for you.
Melissa said…
I woke up with a great sense of peace too. :) Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

grand opening

upcoming surgery

hurry up and wait... surgery pushed back 1 day!