christmas card

I mentioned in my last blog that the stomach bug got our family bad and sabatoged all efforts for an on time Christmas card. I regret having to give up on this fun project. I was really looking forward to sending out cards to all our family and friends. I love this time of year for the good old fashion snailmail correspondence.

I thought I'd send it anyway via the world wide web. On the bright side, I saved some stress and cents on stamps (?) Oh well, next year I'll try again...

~Merry Christmas from the Longorias~

Comments

Julie said…
Could Elena be any cuter & your family any more beautiful!!?? :)

Merry Christmas!!!
That is such a great picture... a Valentine's card maybe? :)
Swan Family said…
I love it!!!!!!!! Merry Late Christmas!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

grand opening

upcoming surgery

hurry up and wait... surgery pushed back 1 day!