rodeo!

Friday we had a great last minute surprise of going to the Rodeo with my sister/Elena's Aunt Ju Ju. The first stop of the evening was to get some grub. Sausage on a stick, funnel cake, corn dogs, fries and cokes was on the dinner menu. (Yeah, I know not quite the heart diet... my tummy let me know of that later.)






Elena loved the animal exhibits... especially Elise the Borden Milk Cow.

And of course the bunnies...

I couldn't resist getting Elena a cowgirl hat. So, here's... Cowgirl and Cowdaddy :)



Comments

Morgan said…
elena looks so cute in her hat!
Gina said…
yay for another entry!! you are all so cute. i can't wait to see you at the wedding!
Coffman Family said…
She is beautiful! Very fun daddy and daughter picture!
Jason and Sarah said…
Very cute little cowgirl! We are going this week! Can't wait!
Melissa said…
How cute! I love that last picture, I think I might need a copy! ;)
annie said…
So precious! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Popular posts from this blog

grand opening

hurry up and wait... surgery pushed back 1 day!

upcoming surgery