grand opening of 1049 Elridge




Our church has our own building! After six and half years of meeting in a middle school, we have leased and remodeled a beautiful new space on 1049 Eldridge in Sugar Land. It is absolutely incredible and I'd like to invite everyone to our Grand Opening... April 5th!

I've been going to Crossbridge for almost 6 years now. It's the first church I attended after moving to Houston in March 2003. Within a week of moving here, a guy my dad worked with, Scott, invited me to go out and meet some of his friends from his church. We went out on March 28, 2003 to a Mexican restaurant, called Tortuga. It was there that Scott's friends', Peter (my husband) and Rob, were celebrating their birthdays along with a large group from church.

I started attending Crossbridge soon after the birthday party and was again welcomed and invited to be a part of an single women's Bible study. It was here and on Sunday mornings that I found a place and group of people that challenged me in my walk with the Lord. I have truly been able to experience real Christian community as Christ intended it to be, as my friends have supported me through singlehood, engagement, being newly married, pregnancy, having my first child, going through hard times in our marriage, and most recently going through my heart operation. So, if you are a follower of Christ looking for a church home or if you are searching spiritually, this is a safe place to learn and grow. I'd be thrilled if you'd be my guest... http://www.crossbridge.cc/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

grand opening

hurry up and wait... surgery pushed back 1 day!

upcoming surgery